Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Some winners

Heya! This will be just a quick post ... I promised to give a small candy to someone who commented on the post I made on February 20. Well, at the end I decided to have 3 winners. :) 

As this was the candy I offered to celebrate my baby's first birthday, the first prize goes to the person who wrote the first comment on that post and that's you Samra. :) 

Second winner ...
There were 22 comments all together and I asked my hubby to pick a number (any number) from 1 to 22 and he chose no. 5 - that's you Michelle N.

Third winner ...
It kind of felt right to get Amadeja involved in the whole winner picking thing as well, so I wrote all the numbers on pieces of papers, mixed them up and put them in front of my baby girl. The first one she grabbed had no. 2 on it, so Kathleen, you are the last winner.

Congrats ladies! :) Please contact me with your mailing info - you have one week (til March 8th) to do so.

Have a beautiful day! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)