Monday, March 24, 2014

Joyeux Noel

Good morning. A new week just started so it seemed appropriate that I post a new card on my blog as well. It's another Christmas card that I made a short while ago. However, this one is a bit more vintage than the previous one.

I got the inspiration for this card from Tina. I love her style. All her projects are always so detailed and have this vintage feel. Love them! So if you haven't visited Tina's blog yet, you might want to stop by to see some shabby gorgeousness.

But enough babbling, let me rather show you my card ...


Earlier this year I got my hands on this gorgeous Vintage Christmas stamp set from Stempelglede that I've been wanting for a looong time. And now I have it thanks to one very sweet person. Yay! :D The image I used on this card is from this stamp set. Papers are from my stash. I sprinkled some embossing powder around the paper as well (see corners/edges). From behind the bow you can also see peeking some bead strings. Those are from my stash. And so is the doily that's peeking from behind the image.


I also used lots of lace and ribbons from my stash on my card. Sequins and pearls came from my stash as well.


One of my favourite ribbons is a tan satin ribbon from Crafty ribbons. I used it to make this big bow for the card. In the center of the bow I glued the foam heart that I've had in my stash for ages.


In the left upper corner I added some wooden snowflakes and a crochet embellishment.


I hope you like my today's card.
Have a wonderful week!
Hugs! xx

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Craft all day: Anything goes
Craft-Dee bow: Anything goes + handmade bow
A creative romance: Seeing double
Inky chicks: Lace up your card
Creative inspirations: Vintage/shabby chic
Sparkles Christmas challenges: More than 3 embellishments
Bunny Zoe's crafts: Monochrome
Card and scrap: Use lace and/or ribbon

21 comments:

  1. A beautifully detailed Vintage creation Cebelica and such a lovely image.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at Card and Scrap.
    Hugs, Gunn:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your very luxurious card, Cebelica - just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, this is just too gorgeous. Love all the gold and cream and the beautiful vintage theme and that bow is just lush. I'm really feeling like I should make a start on my Christmas cards soon, I don't have a single one made yet! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an absolutely beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely elegant card and so romantic! Thanks for submitting this to the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge for March.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness what a beautiful card everthing about it is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful Card !!! I love it !!
    big hugs
    Tina46

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wawww kako lepe nežne barve, prava eleganca. lp

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful Vintage Card ! Thank you for joining us at Card and scrap !
    Hjørdis DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is very beautiful. I love how you've used all the different laces.
    Thanks for playing with us at Bunny Zoe's Crafts :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh wow love this cebelica.gorgeous delicate colours and your vintage image and design are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh wow love this cebelica.gorgeous delicate colours and your vintage image and design are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card! Love all the layers and snowflakes, the sequins and the crochet, gorgeous ribbon and heart! Those images are so beautiful too. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Cebelica! This is GORGEOUS! Absolutely love the vintage shabbiness and the colors are PERFECT! Every single detail is simply STUNNING!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello, Your creation is simply stunning so right for our challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenge "More than 3 Embellishments" thank you for playing along good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, this is absolutely stunning!! What a gorgeous card!! I love the beautiful vintage image!! All of the details are amazing!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sorry please delete the last comment-whoops wrong design team. It should have said:Such a beautiful creation.Absolutely stunning.Thanks for joining in with us over at Sparkles Christmas challenge.Good luck.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is beautiful. A super card. Thank you for joining our challenge at CAD

    Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. A fabulous vintage Christmas card Cebelica. This is one of my favorite stamps from Stampelglede; so original and magical. I like Tina's style, a big fan of hers too.
    Have a great week!
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)