Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy birthday Renate'

What a fun day is today. Why, you ask? Because it's Renate's birthday!!! Don't know who Renate' is? Well, she's one amazing person and I am very happy I got to meet her. And she is also a part of the Yumi and Fumi duo (in case you are wondering - she's Yumi). You know, that stamp company with those veeeery cute stamps. 

Happy birthday Renate'! I hope you've been enjoying your special day and that you were spoiled like a princess. I wish you all the best! Hugs!

Ladies from the Yumi and Fumi DT decided to make a special surprise for Renate'. Each of us created a banner in Renate's favourite colours and with one of the adorable Y&FH images in it. Then we mailed the banners to her. There's a letter on each banner and Renate' will have to put the banners together to spell "happy birthday". I hope she will like the idea.

I really enjoyed putting this banner together. And I just realized that this was the first banner I've made so far. Will definitely make more.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY RENATE'!

11 comments:

  1. Oh how cute!! Love the bright colors you use and you make it look easy! LOL! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful and happy card Cebelica and I am sure Renate will love it.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. waw zelo je prikupna in rožice so res krasne. lp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zelo pisana in lepa
    vse najboljše slavljenki
    lp Tamara
    lep preostanek Valentinovega

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card full of lots of lovely details x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab banner, love those colours, I'm sure Renate will love it and what a great idea to make something as a team, I would love to see the whole thing put together :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet !!!
    You did it !! Looks great & I'm sure she loves it !! :))
    I loved the winners banners that she made !! So cute !

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous cebelica.gorgeous bright pretty colours and i love the sweet image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable! She will love this card you made for her, wonderful idea. :)

    with Love,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea for a birthday present. Your banner is gorgeous Cebelica, love the colors and design. I am certain Renate will love it.
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)