Thursday, April 26, 2012

Yellow, pink and orange

Hi there! What a beautiful sunnyday we have here! I love it. While I was walking around the old part of our capital I even saw some people in t-shirts. For me it's still a bit too cold to be wearing only t-shirt, but I don't think it'll be long before I can actually put my jackets in the back of the closet. :) We're supposed to have lovely weather all weekend, which is great with all the holidays coming. :D

At Crafty ribbons challenge blog we have a bright challenge for you too. Your host this time is my lovely leamie Charlotta and she chose "Pink, yellow and orange" as theme for our challenge. I have to admit I was having a hard time with this challenge because this isn't really the colour combinatin I would normally use. But I still managed to make it work (at least I think I did). Here's the card I made for this challenge.


I used solid colour papers. Over the yellow one in the background I stamped with Inkadinkado gem stone jewels stamps and over the yellow one behind Tilda I stamped with Stampabilities faded text background stamp. I colored the image with Promarkers and the ribbon is from Crafty ribbons. I also used liquid pearls by Viva decor on this card.

I hope you like my card and that you'll come and play with us. You can win this fab Bev's bag, full of gorgeous ribbons. :)


Hop over to Crafty ribbons challenge blog to see all the fab creations my teamies made to inspire you. :)

I wish you all a wonderful day!
Hugs! xx

13 comments:

  1. Love your bright colors! Pink and yellow looks sooo good together on your card!

    Greetings from rain...

    Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these colors together, this is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and a lovely colour combination. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous Cebelica...love the colours hun :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Cebelica, love the colours. Huge congrats on the new DT spot too hun.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card! Love how you've done the background and you definitely made the color combo work.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow its just gorgeous, love your backing papers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card! I love the bow and the border punch :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous cebelica.love the fab image and design and your bright colours are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card :-) Tilda is lovely and the whole design is very pretty :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi I love these bright colours ! Your tilda is so pretty too ! Super creations ! We are having sunny mornings here but still is cold lol ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Cebelica this is gorgeous what wonderful colours you have used they look so uplifting the design is super and Tilda looks amazing, I love it.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)