Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wall hangings

Hello everybody! How are you doing? Are you enjoying this holiday season? I hope you were good this year and that Santa left lots of (crafty) goodies for you under the Christmas tree! :)

Today I want to show you what I made to give as Christmas gifts to the ladies in my family (my mum, my grandma ...). *This is a picture heavy post.*

My mum got this:

My grandma got this:

My aunt got this:

And my mother-in-law-to-be got this:

I had a lot of fun making these wall hangings. I used the cork and painted it with white acrylic paint. Whe the paint dried, I stamped on the cork bard with Viva decor floral embellishments clear stamps. I used different ribbons from my stash. The butterflies are MS Monarch butterfly punch. I made the flowers myself, using the Tim Holtz Tattered florals die. For the big rose I followed this tutorial, for the small roses this tutorial and for the brown flower I used on the wall hanging I made for my mum I followed this tutorial here. I received this Tattered florals die from my sweet (and very creative) friend Rosie - thanks a lot hun! I loved making flowers with it. :)

Here are some more flowers I made with this die (following th tutorials mentioned above) ...

And the flowers, which I made up myself - using this same TH dies (I haven't seen any tutorials for flowers like this online, but if it exists, feel free to let me know; or if you want me to do a tutorial, just let me know).

Ok, so much from me today. Have a wonderful day and happy holidays! :)
Hugs!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Cebelica, wow these are so lovely and what a great idea:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. O wow these wall hangings are gorgeous Cebelica, love your flowers. Must have taken you lots of time to do, but definitely worth it. Wishing you a wonderful day. Hugs Dora xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are stunning cebelica.wonderful gifts and your flowers are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! Cebelica, these are gorgeous, very pretty gifts. The flowers are so scrummy too.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cebelica these are gorgeous I bet your family were so pleased to have received such a wonderful gift, those flowers look amazing. I wanted to let you know that you have won a £10 voucher from my Christmas candy on my blog.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What wonderful gifts for the ladies in your family. And, those flowers are spectacular!! You did some beautiful work.

    Happy New Year and may your year be a happy, healthy one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so pretty Cebelica! Love the colours you've chosen for them too!

    A very happy New Year to you honey!

    ReplyDelete
  8. they look so fabulous and beautiful!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)