Monday, March 29, 2010

I just HATE being sick. My throat has been hurting me for a couple of days now and now that I thought everything will finally be ok, I realize it's even worse. I woke up today and realize I can't speak. I have no voice at all. The only thing I can get out of my mouth is agharhterdahdsta - something that doesn't make any sense at all. I do not like this at all. So I've been just whispering today. I really hope it will be better tomorrow. I've been drinking tea all day long today so it should help at least a little bit, right?!?

I bought this cute ice-cream for Easter yesterday. It's in a shape of bunny and it's just so adorable! And also delicious. ;) I'm not a big fan of ice-cream in general, but this one is mmmmm-mmm. Look at the bunny, isn't it just "awww"?

Other than that, I started writing tutorials for making jewelry. My boyfriend challenged me - he told me I should write a book about jewelry making. There's not such book in my language yet and not everybody here understands/speaks English, so it's actually a very good idea. I don't know if what I'm writing now will actually turn into a book, but who knows. As I said, I think it's a really good idea. What can I say, I have a very smart (and incredibly sweet) boyfriend. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)