Sunday, March 7, 2010

Home-made boots

I'm a member at one forum and one person posted a link to a site where it's shown how to make boots out of old sweater. They look awesome and I am seriously thinking about giving it a try - esp. because I have a similar pair of shoes which I'm pretty sure I won't be wearing anymore and I'm pretty sure that I will find an old never-going-to-wear-it-again sweater in one of the closets if I look closely. The person who posted this tutorial did a fantastic job so I think you should really have a look at that site. Here is the link.

1 comment:

  1. They sure did look awesome Maja. I would love to see yours if you make some. You'll have to post the pic :) BTW, I had a look at the site and really liked it so I joined up. Thanks for the great link girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)